Terms of service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Create-a-Quest, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Compliance. You are responsible for complying with these Terms when you access this Website. It is your job to obtain and maintain all equipment and services needed for access to and use of this Website as well as paying related charges.
- Communication. By using the Website, you consent to receiving electronic communications from us. These electronic communications may include notices about applicable fees and charges, transactional information and other information concerning or related to this Website. These electronic communications are part of your relationship with us. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Create-a-Quest to you any Create-a-Quest or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Create-a-Quest. Create-a-Quest, the Create-a-Quest logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Create-a-Quest, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Create-a-Quest or Create-a-Quest’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Create-a-Quest or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Create-a-Quest reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Create-a-Quest may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Create-a-Quest may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Create-a-Quest account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Create-a-Quest and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Create-a-Quest nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Create-a-Quest, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Create-a-Quest under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Create-a-Quest shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Create-a-Quest, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Create-a-Quest and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Create-a-Quest, or by the posting by Create-a-Quest of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
If you have any questions about these Terms or otherwise need to contact us for any reason, contact Chris.